We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our users do the same. We have adopted the following general policy regarding copyrights in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws.
It is our policy to block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be infringing on a copyrighted work. We also disable and/or terminate the membership accounts of users who we believe in good faith are repeatedly infringing copyrighted works.
If material that you have posted on our site has been removed or disabled due to alleged copyright infringement, you may send our Designated Agent a counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the HotDoodle.com website before it was removed or disabled;
2. Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
3. Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. Statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which HotDoodle is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
Once received, HotDoodle will review your counter-notification and will take action that we believe in good faith to be appropriate
The contact information of HotDoodle’s DMCA Designed Agent is:
Attn: HotDoodle DMCA Designated Copyright Agent
39350 Civic Center Drive
Fremont, CA 94538
Please note that submissions by email will generally receive the most prompt review.