Get help the 21st Century Way. PenPals are web savvy freelancers or HotDoodle design team members who bid on projects and get paid. HotDoodle is enabling a grass root level workforce to meet the massive demand for making and enhancing websites. HotDoodle takes care of programming under the hood, so talented people ranging from college students to specialists to Madison Avenue advertising executives can offer diverse skills without having to know web programming.
PenPals Solve the Common Problems with Traditional Web Designers
- Affordable. You choose the skills and budget that meets your needs.
- Diverse skills at your fingertips; hire the best in each class.
- You can hire them long term or project at a time.
- Easily edit and update your website yourself anytime.
- Easy for you and multiple PenPals to collaborate and grow your website.
- Never worry about a PenPal leaving - a new PenPal can easily pick up where another finished.
- Files remain secure with HotDoodle and in your control.
PenPals Solve the Common Problems with Traditional Do-It-Yourself Services
- You can grow your website beyond the limits of your skills.
- Do it yourself, as well as hire the skills you may not have.
- Affordable, on-going website design help anytime.
- If you are too busy, have a PenPal update or enhance your website.
How It Works
- Everything is at HotDoodle.
- Post a project at the HotDoodle marketplace and PenPals will bid. You choose the bid you like. You pay HotDoodle, and HotDoodle pays PenPals.
- Collaboration between you and PenPals is easy.
- Your HotDoodle website is the common platform on which PenPals work. You can grant password permissions to PenPals for making edits or adding content to an entire website or specific sections.
- You control the pace and budget at which to grow your website - stay small, grow slowly, or launch an all out marketing assault.
HotDoodle Supports PenPals!
HotDoodle is committed to making PenPals successful and supports them in multiple ways: